Friday, May 18, 2012

Chipotle Copycat: Guacamole


Pin It!

If you're like me and could eat a whole tub of Chipotle's guacamole, you are in the right place.  I was so thankful to come across the Budget Savvy Diva's website on Pinterest. The only thing wrong with Chipotle is that their guacamole containers are never big enough- I mean, seriously, Dr. J and I go through it in the first few chips alone! So of course for our Chipotle dinner night, I knew I'd have to make our favorite-- and believe me when I say that this tastes EXACTLY like the guac you get in the restaurant-- but you feel better about it because you control how much you get and you know exactly what is going in it!

Guacamole (Chipotle-style)
(Recipe from: Budget Savvy Diva)

What's In It?
-3 ripe avocados
-1/2 cup of chopped red onion
-1/2 cup of chopped cilantro
-1/3 cup of chopped jalepeno
-1/8 cup of lemon and lime juice-80/20 ratio
-pinch of salt

How Do I Make It?
Place avocados in a large bowl and mash with a potato masher or fork. 

 

Add the remaining ingredients and mix together.
Perfection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...